Christchurch City

Is Christchurch how you would like it? What is right? What is wrong? How should it be? What annoys you? What makes you proud?

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Census

Not wanting sound like a conspiracy theorist but........I have some questions.
1. Each form for each dwelling has a specific code on it. So why the need for my name?
2. If this information is to used for statistical purposes and planning, why the need for my name?
3. If each form for each dwelling has a specific code, then why the need for my address?

This is shameless, needless information gathering. I would rather leave information out than write down incorrect information. I cannot then sign it as complete to the best of my knowledge. I would imagine that if they wanted to track it all down and fill in the gaps then they could but why should I assist. Yes I want them to plan, track change etc but I do not want them to personalise it. That is my business and mine alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home